I print this out on Sunday night and coordinate with all the adults in the house to put their schedules and important information on it. I fill in the dates and the most important things we want to accomplish this week.
We'll put Allie's work and school schedule on there so I know when I'm babysitting Bonnie, and Stephie will fill in her schedules. Kurt and I will communicate about what appointments we each have, making sure not to have any scheduling conflicts.
Next, I will plan our meals for the week and make a list for the grocery store. The docket gets taped to the refrigerator where everyone can see. During the week, if I run out of anything, I can fill in the "We Need to Get" box.
Now I don't have to try and remember it all. I have room in my brain for more important stuff!
It really helps us to all be on the same page and to live a more purposeful life.
Heidi

No comments:
Post a Comment